Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Meat Loaf sandwich



Help me name this. It truly needs a title more appropriate to it's rightful throne.

Starting in the middle (as you do) pan fried meat loaf. Not any old meat loaf, but meat loaf lovingly prepared by Stacie last night from a combination of deer and pork that I processed this week.

That is topped by a single fried egg (free-range from my chickens of course). I am not a real big egg person, but if I don't put them on everything the bounty overwhelms us.

I figured the sandwich needed a binder to hold it all together, thats where the provolone comes in. Put all of that on toasted multi-grain bread.

I attribute most of the goodness to the meat loaf that was made using an America's Test Kitchen recipe (a PBS show).

No comments:

Post a Comment